A previously healthy 54-year-old man presented with watery diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea, and weight loss.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma with gastrointestinal involvement and indolent T-lymphoproliferative disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.Leuk Res. 2020; 91 (Available at:) (Accessed 10 April 2022)106336
- Peripheral T-cell lymphomas of the intestine.Am J Pathol. 1992; 141: 1361-1371
- Imaging mimics of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.Abdom Radiol. 2018; 43: 273-284
- The 2008 WHO classification of lymphoid neoplasms and beyond: evolving concepts and practical applications.Blood. 2011; 117 (Available at:) (Accessed 12 April 2022): 5019-5032
- T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma.Blood. 2006; 107 (Available at:) (Accessed 12 April 2022): 1255-1264
- The phenotypic diversity of peripheral T-cell lymphomas: the Southeastern Cancer Study Group experience.Hum Pathol. 1986; 17 (Available at:) (Accessed 12 April 2022): 567-574
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified.Blood. 2017; 129 (Available at) (Accessed 12 April 2022): 1103-1112
Published online: May 27, 2022Thomas J. Marrie, MD, Section Editor
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Authorship: Both authors have seen and agree with the contents of the manuscript. We certify that the submission is original work and is not under review at any other publication.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.