Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
- Survival, risk factors, and effect of treatment in 101 patients with calciphylaxis.Mayo Clin Proc. 2016; 91: 1384-1394
- Calciphylaxis.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 1704-1714
- Calcific uraemic arteriolopathy (calciphylaxis): data from a large nationwide registry.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2017; 32: 126-132
- Calciphylaxis in patients with normal renal function: a case series and systematic review.Mayo Clin Proc. 2018; 93: 1202-1212
Nigwekar SU, Thadhani R. Calciphylaxis (calcific uremic arteriolopathy). UpToDate. Available at:https://www.uptodate.com/contents/calciphylaxis-calcific-uremic-arteriolopathy?search=calciphylaxis&source=search_result&selectedTitle=1∼68&usage_type=default&display_rank=1. Accessed February 13, 2022.
- Lack of evidence does not justify neglect: how can we address unmet medical needs in calciphylaxis?.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2016; 31: 1211-1219
- Diagnosing calciphylaxis: a review with emphasis on histopathology.Am J Dermatopathol. 2020; 42: 471-480
- An experimental model of “dermatomyositis” induced by calciphylaxis.Can Med Assoc J. 1961; 85: 770-776
- Calciphylaxis: etiology of progressive vascular calcification and gangrene?.Ann Surg. 1973; 177: 206-210
- Calciphylaxis and Martorell hypertensive ischemic leg ulcer: same pattern - one pathophysiology.Dermatology. 2016; 232: 523-533
- Cutaneous necrosis from calcific uremic arteriolopathy.Am J Kidney Dis. 1998; 32: 384-391
- Calcific uremic arteriolopathy (calciphylaxis): an evolving entity?.Am J Kidney Dis. 1998; 32: 514-518
- Treatment of calciphylaxis in CKD: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Kidney Int Rep. 2018; 4: 231-244
Conflict of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.