A 36-year-old woman was hospitalized with acute onset of severe left-sided hip pain.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Acute monoarthritis.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 1013-1020
- Diagnosing acute monoarthritis in adults: a practical approach for the family physician.Am Fam Physician. 2003; 68: 83-90
- Tumor necrosis factor inhibitors for inflammatory bowel disease.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 754-762
- Inflammatory bowel disease.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 2066-2078
Published online: May 14, 2022
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.