Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
- Hyperkalemia revisited.Tex Heart Inst J. 2006; 33: 40-47
- Hyperkalemia: ECG manifestations and clinical considerations.J Emerg Med. 1986; 4: 449-455
- Bradycardia induced by hyperkalemia.AAOHN J. 2004; 52: 186-187
- Hyperkalaemia causing profound bradycardia.Heart. 2006; 92: 1063
- Profound hyperkalemia without electrocardiographic manifestations.Am J Kidney Dis. 1986; 7: 461-465
- Severe hyperkalemia with minimal electrocardiographic manifestations: a report of seven cases.J Electrocardiol. 1999; 32: 45-49
- Management of hyperkalemia in patients with kidney disease: a position paper endorsed by the Italian Society of Nephrology.J Nephrol. 2019; 32: 499-516
- Atropine-resistant bradycardia due to hyperkalaemia.Emerg Med J. 2008; 25: 611-612
- Atropine resistant bradycardia and hyperkalemia: our experiences.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 1415
- Beta-blocker use and risk of symptomatic bradyarrhythmias: a hospital-based case-control study.J Geriatr Cardiol. 2016; 13: 749-759
- Relation of abnormalities in concentration of serum potassium to electrocardiographic disturbances.Am J Med. 1948; 5: 828-837
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare. All co-authors have seen and agree with the contents of the manuscript and there is no financial interest to report. We certify that the submission is original work and is not under review at any other publication.
Authorship: All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.