Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Medicine
CHEST Interstitial and Diffuse Lung Disease Patient Questionnaire. Available at: https://foundation.chestnet.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Interstitial-Diffuse-Lung-Disease-Patient-Questionnaire.pdf. Accessed April 9, 2022.
- Diagnosis of hypersensitivity pneumonitis in adults: an official ATS/JRS/ALAT clinical practice guideline.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2020; 202: e36-e69
- Extrinsic allergic alveolitis: incidence and mortality in the general population.QJM. 2007; 100: 233-237
- Epidemiology of hypersensitivity pneumonitis among an insured population in the United States: a claims-based cohort analysis.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2018; 15: 460-469
- Identifying an inciting antigen is associated with improved survival in patients with chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Chest. 2013; 144: 1644-1651
- An official ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT clinical practice guideline: treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: an update of the 2011 clinical practice guideline.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2015; 192: e3-e19
- Hypersensitivity pneumonia: the role of lung biopsy in diagnosis and management.Mod Pathol. 2012; 25: S58-S67
- High-resolution CT findings of parenchymal fibrosis correlate with prognosis in hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Chest. 2008; 134: 133-138
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection in an immunocompetent young adult related to hot tub exposure.Chest. 1997; 111: 242-245
- Pulmonary illness associated with exposure to mycobacterium-avium complex in hot tub water: hypersensitivity pneumonitis or infection?.Chest. 1997; 111: 813-816
Authorship: Both authors had access to the data and a role in writing this manuscript.
The conclusions and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect an official position of Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, the US Government, Department of Defense, or the US Air Force.